Friday, August 18, 2017

Buffalo check top and my Fort Worth mural series

Happy Friday y'all! I'm sharing this fun lace up top today and I wanted to make a fun announcement! I am going to be doing a huge roundup of Fort Worth murals for you! I'm so in love with all the art that is popping up around Funkytown and love that everyone is embracing the mural love! Murals have been pretty hot lately and I love that Fort Worth is getting just a little funkier ;)
Of course bloggers love murals because they give us great backgrounds but I think the city benefits so greatly from seeing fun, colorful works of art in unexpected places. My hope is to help out some Fort Worth locals in finding all the most "Instagram worthy" murals and spots around town.

I already shared a little bit of the murals at The Foundry District in this post. (And of course I'll be going back there because my post only shows a couple of the murals!). I plan on sharing so many more around town! Y'all, there's a lot!!
So today I wanted to share another mural AND a really great deal on this adorable buffalo check lace up top!

Black and white graphic patterns are a weakness for me! I absolutely love the 'Happy Trails' mural in the West Bend parking garage.  There are multiple small murals located in this garage, mostly splashes of color. They're cool patterns and I'm looking forward to doing more shoots there. They are sandwiched in with parking spots though (look for the elevators) so if you plan on shooting there you may want to try early morning on a week day.

This Happy Trails mural is located on the first floor as soon as you drive up the ramp and the parking spots begin (BTW, the ramp driving up is also an awesome mural, just watch out for cars!!)

This buffalo check top is so great for Texans right now (or anyone dealing with heat) because you get the feel of fall in a lightweight, comfy tank that's easy to layer.
I love the lace up detail and the price is killer (under $10!!). It also comes in two other prints. I love finding super affordable trendy pieces. This is by no means a top that will last years in your closet. But for a season or two it's great! I'm wearing a size medium for reference. I tend to size up on cheaper brands.

Also just a quick note that there are going to be some changes to the blog soon. I'm working on improving it drastically and I'm really excited! I hope you'll stay tuned as I improve the site for you and continue with posts more often! If there's anything you'd love to see or known about me, please comment! Thanks for reading y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment