Thursday, August 17, 2017

Lace bell sleeve top + West Elm Fort Worth grand opening

Ok so Kendall is on a pretty good schedule and she's usually getting bottle and going to bed somewhere around 6:30-7:30 every night. It's awesome that she finally sleeps so well at night considering what my first few months were with her, BUT it also means that unless we have a babysitter Chris and I are chillin and locked into in the house at 6pm haha.

Well, last night momma broke the rules so we could stop by the opening of the brand new Fort Worth West Elm!
(Pic: West Elm Fort Worth)

West Elm has great furniture and home decor and I love their aesthetic. One of my first big furniture purchases (my mirror coffee table) right out of college was from West Elm. We also shopped there a lot when I worked in residential Interior Design.  Even if the furniture isn't your style, I can guarantee almost everyone can find some sort of decor or bedding they love!
I personally love West Elm's bar accessories and glassware. Also their rugs, curtains and pillows. I love West 7th for the restaurants but I have to say it's so nice having another furniture and decor store in Funkytown! Can we get a Crate & Barrel now please? :)

I wore the olive shorts that I talked about HERE and I layered two tops. I love this lace crop top and I've had it for awhile. It's Lauren Conrad and I believe it was from two seasons ago. So unfortunately I can't link the exact top but there's a couple other LC Lauren Conrad items I'm loving right now!
(Pic: kohls.com)
I love this little lace top! It also has beautiful ruffles for ultimate femininity. This would be so cute paired with distressed denim or gorgeous paired with any neutral pant for work, church or special occasion.
 I also love this sheer cardigan! It's so perfect for layering, especially here in Texas. It gives you that girly flair and cardigan look without being heavy and unnecessary in the continued heat.
Happy Thursday y'all! Getting close to that weekend! Welcome to Fort Worth, West Elm!
Holy sun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment