Friday, August 11, 2017

Olive choker tank and Kendall's cactus print dress

Hmm, let me talk about olive ONE MORE TIME ;) I love this tank! First of all, it's a nice soft fabric with some stretch so it wears well. It's very comfortable and can be easily layered. This will be a perfect piece to snag now (it's a steal!) and layer under cardigans and jackets for fall.
I also love the neckline. The choker neckline is a huge trend right now.  I'd have to say the one thing I'm not super fond of is the hemline.  I'm not a big fan of rounded cuts because they tend to make you a little hippier looking. BUT that's easily solved by tucking the front.
I'm wearing a size small for reference. It's marked down to just under $21!! Get it HERE! The olive color is sold out on this deep V version, but THIS is basically the exact same top and it's still stocked in 5 colors (including olive) AND it's under $18! And bonus... it's actually more work appropriate since the V doesn't plunge!

I brought my mini me along for this shoot because I'm obsessed with her dress and wanted to share it!
This dress is SO adorable! Seriously y'all, I think the cactus print is just the cutest thing. I've been super cactus obsessed lately and Kendall has a few cute outfits with fun prickly prints! This dress is from Pickles n Roses! This brand is so cute! All of the prints are hand painted and they are just darling. You can shop the cactus print items HERE.
Kendall's bow is the Harper bow from Bows for Littles. This is a great source for affordable bows in tons of colors!

Tonight Chris and I are Netflix and chillin' :) I'm currently sipping some merlot and we'll make some dinner in a few minutes. I've been waiting on rain for like a week and it's finally raining outside!! What are y'all up to tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment