Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Day Designer 2018 Planner

If you're at all like me you HAVE TO have a planner. I live off of to-do lists and having a visual of my time. Let's be honest, to be "adulting" correctly, you have to know WTF is going on at all times and carefully and strategically use your time. Especially if you work from home or work for yourself. Discipline and planning are a must.


I usually buy a planner at Target. They always have cute stuff and it does the trick. I've also had a multiple Mary Kay planners in the past and I love those because they offer a day view, monthly and all kinds of stuff like inspirational quotes and a "six most important things" list (but they're only available to consultants)

I've decided for this coming year that I wanted something that would be really well organized, fun, beautiful and will help me with my Mary Kay business, blog and daily stuff like errands.

This morning Day Designer launched their 2018 Flagship collection and I already ordered my first Day Designer planner. I'm really excited about it! I've seen other bloggers recommend this brand and I love the look of it. It's definitely more than I have spent in the past but considering I write off my office supplies on my taxes (thank you Mary Kay business!) I'm actually OK with spending a little more. And it is something to keep me organized for the entire year so when you think about it like that, it's really worth it. 

I spent last night and this morning going back and forth on which pattern to get. I ended up ordering the marble one! I really like the palm print and the special edition Rose Gold one through Belle & Blush. I was so close to ordering those! But the marble is much more my aesthetic right now. Our new house has gray walls and white cabinetry. Our bathroom has a white marble counter and my office has a lot of white, so marble was the one for me! 
                     
                           Click to shop☝

What's your favorite? Have you ever used a Day Designer planner before? I'm so excited to get mine!! Follow me on Instagram Stories so you can see it the minute I receive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment