Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dibs!!

In case you're not aware of this FABULOUS website, I'm here to pass it on! I have used 1stdibs.com for years when it comes to interior design.  Professional designers are obsessed with this website because it offers phenomenal antiques and items you just can't find anywhere else! But don't worry, because if you're not looking for fine antique furniture and artwork, you'll be pleasantly surprised to see there's just as much jewelry, clothing and accessories to look through!

My current obsession is this ridiculously amazing 1920s flapper dress! If you don't already know this, I'm slightly obsessed with this time period... art deco architecture, design AND fashion... I love it all! How gorgeous is this?!
1920s Pink Sequin & Paillette Net Flapper    











No comments:

Post a Comment