Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

This is my man, my hero, my best friend, my soul mate. My marine Chris, you are the best man I know and I can't believe how lucky I am to get to be your girl :-) You're brave and selfless and I'm so proud of you! Thank you, for everything, not just as a girlfriend, but as an American. You've taught me so much and touched my life more than I ever thought possible. You are amazing!! And I love you more and more each day!

And thank you to every single veteran, and every single person still out there somewhere fighting the good fight for our country! Freedom isn't free! It takes a whole lot of brave men and women just like Chris, and they deserve to have everyone (not just their head-over-heels-in-love girlfriends) recognize and thank them :-)

Semper Fi! God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment