Wednesday, August 19, 2015

london calling: thakoon for designation

"American designer Thakoon Panichgul puts a British spin on his signature feminine-tomboy style. Classic menswear shirting; mash-ups of English rose prints, checks and plaids; and three-dimensional knits are made to be mixed and layered." - Kohl's

I've been previewing the Thakoon for DesigNation collection and I'm obsessed with so much of it!  We're still sweating here in Texas, but I know some people are lucky enough to be getting close to wearing fall fashion.  So here's another Designer Collaboration to add to your wish list!  
Thakoon for DesigNation (Kohls)
I'm loving the deep blues, maroons and the various checks and plaids, mixed with florals!  Everything is so chic.  The High Street Kensington Floral Fit & Flare Dress and Ribbed Mockneck Capelet is probably my favorite look.  

This collection is launching September 10 and you can preview everything HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment