Wednesday, April 25, 2012

you down with OP? yeah you know me!

As a child of the 80s I'm of course nostalgic about things like neon colors, leggings, New Kids on the Block, and slap bracelets. So when other blasts-from-my-past show up, I get really excited!

Sooo remember OP? As in the clothing brand. I remember wearing OP, I remember my brother wearing OP and I remember just about everyone I know wearing OP at some point!

Today I'm sporting some OP shorts I bought at Walmart about 3 months ago. I'm not big on Walmart, only because it's crazy busy with literally like 3 check-out lanes open every time I go there. I'm much more of a Target girl... in fact I sort of have an obsession with Target and I go there probably at least 2-3 times a week! But anyway, I happened to go to Walmart a few months ago, I don't even remember the reason. While I was there some florescent pink shorts caught my eye and I had to have them! So I decided to cheat a little on Target and bought the shorts. How do you pass them up when they're $12?!

So I'm loving the revival of this classic brand! OP is perfect for spring/summer 2012 because it's full of bright colors, coloring blocking and my favorite, NEON!

Shop for you own blast-from-the-past HERE ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment